Effective communication is important. Here you will find examples of letters that cover a variety of circumstances. These letters are meant to help parents and families express what their child needs to achieve educational success. All letters are in Microsoft Word.
- Letter of Understanding (English)
- Not in Agreement with Your Child’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) (English)
- Requesting a 504 Plan (English)
- Requesting a Committee on Special Education (CSE) Meeting (English)
- Requesting a Re-evaluation (English)
- Requesting Additional Evaluations to be Completed (English)
- Requesting Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) and Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) (English)
- Requesting Independent Educational Evaluation (IEE) (English)
- Requesting Records from School District (English)
- Requesting Special Education Evaluation (English)
SUPAC welcomes the distribution of all of its materials. If you do use SUPAC materials, please cite SUPAC as the source and please notify us which material you have distributed and the number of copies. This information is very important for SUPAC to receive continued funding.