7960 Van Buren Rd
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
Getting Organized: Preparing for Your CSE Meetings
This training is an expansion on “Creating a Special Education Notebook” that covers:
- Tips on preparing for child’s Committee on Special Education (CSE) meeting
- Discuss the purpose of the CSE meeting
- Roles and responsibilities of CSE members
- Important documentation you should have
- What kinds of questions to ask at a CSE meeting
- How to collaborate with CSE team members
Every parent walks away with a notebook filled with resources that will help them navigate the special education process.
FAMILY CONNECTIONS: MEANINGFUL ENGAGEMENT IN THE SPECIAL EDUCATION PROCESS
A Special Series for Parents and Family Members Hosted by Baldwinsville Central Schools and Open to Parents of all School Districts
All parents and family members can and should have meaningful participation in their children’s education, especially when the child receives special education supports and services. Effectively communicating and collaborating with the school team is essential to improved outcomes for students with disabilities. Baldwinsville Central Schools is pleased to host this four-part Family Engagement Series present by SUPAC-Syracuse University Parent Assistance Center. Each session will provide strategies and information to build upon the next in helping families to navigate and participate in the Special Education Process for their children!