THIS SESSION HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER.We will post more information if this training is rescheduled. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 315-443-4336, toll free at 877-824-9555, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAMILY CONNECTIONS: MEANINGFUL ENGAGEMENT IN THE SPECIAL EDUCATION PROCESS
A Special Series for Parents and Family Members
Presented by SUPAC and hosted by Cortland City School District
SESSION 5: Moving On: Transitioning Families from CPSE to CSE
In collaboration with Mid-State ECDC
The transition from preschool to elementary school can be a time of excitement and anxiety. Having a better understanding of the process can make the transition easier.
This workshop with help you:
- Understand the transition process
- Learn how to be an active member of the transition team
- Understand the difference between CPSE and CSE
- Understand the components of an IEP
- Strategize ways to introduce new providers to your child
- Prepare for your child’s new school and programming
Come with any question you have and we will help to answer them.
Transition is a time of opportunity and growth, celebrate it!