This training covers topics such as:
- What to do when your child is having behavior difficulties at school?
- What is an FBA and BIP?
- How to request an FBA and BIP for your child.
- How to act as a partner with your child’s school and the Committee on Special Education (CSE) team during the FBA/BIP Process.
- The steps the CSE team should take in developing and implementing a BIP.
- The role of each CSE team member (teacher, parent, psychologist, administrator, etc.) in this process
A Special Series for Parents and Family Members
Hosted by Liverpool Central School District
The Liverpool Central School District Special Education Department is
partnering with Syracuse University Parent Advocacy Center (SUPAC),
the Mid-State Special Education Parent Center, to provide several workshops.
All parents and staff are invited to attend. We look forward to seeing you!