PLEASE NOTE: this session is currently FULL.
Participants will learn:
- Strategies to support parents’ facilitation of their children’s social emotional development
- Social emotional developmental milestones for young children birth to five years
- Evidence-based strategies for teaching emotional literacy activities to young children
- How to successfully transition from Early Childhood programs to Kindergarten
There will be a one-hour lunch on your own.
- Central Early Childhood Direction Center
- Resource Center for Independent Living
- Mid-State Early Childhood Direction Center
- Central RSE-TASC
- Syracuse University Parent Assistance Center
Please register by January 22, 2018