36 Cinema Dr
Ithaca, NY 14850
Behavior challenges, especially in the school setting, can be difficult to manage. This workshop will educate parents on how to best advocate for their child or teen in the school setting. The following will be covered:
- Superintendent’s Hearings/Manifestation Determination Review
- Functional Behavior Assessments and Behavior Intervention Plans
- 504/IEP planning for students with behavioral concerns
- Trauma awareness and ACEs
- What is the Behavior Assessment System for Children (BASC) and what does it mean for my child?
This event is free. Seating is limited, priority registration given to parents. Deadline to register is October 13, 2017.
To register please send your name, county of residence and phone number to email@example.com. Please indicate if you are a parent or provider and if your child has OPWDD eligibility. Please include OPWDD TABS# when possible.
For questions or to register by phone call Shelley at (607)437-0077.