Presented by Liverpool Chairperson Deborah McGowan
The transition from preschool to elementary school can be a time of excitement and anxiety. Having a better understanding of the process can make the transition easier. This workshop with help you:
- Understand the transition process
- Learn how to be an active member of the transition team
- Understand the difference between CPSE and CSE
- Understand the components of an IEP
- Strategize ways to introduce new providers to your child
- Prepare for your child’s new school and programming
Come with any question you have and we will help to answer them. Transition is a time of opportunity and growth, celebrate it!
A Special Series for Parents and Family Members
Hosted by Liverpool Central School District
The Liverpool Central School District Special Education Department is
partnering with Syracuse University Parent Advocacy Center (SUPAC),
the Mid-State Special Education Parent Center, to provide several workshops.
All parents and staff are invited to attend. We look forward to seeing you!