March 5, 2019 –
This free two-hour informational session developed and presented by the New York State Dispute Resolution Association (NYSDRA) offers attendees:
- new ideas in addressing conflict in special education meetings,
- tools to assist in communicating more effectively,
- information on dispute resolution options in special education,
- the benefits afforded by special education mediation, and
- opportunity to meet representatives from local organizations that aide in the special education mediation process.
To register, go to: http://supac.org/training/register-supac-trainings/ or register by phone at (315) 443-4336.Buy Tickets