January 31, 2019 –
This free two-hour informational session developed and presented by the New York State Dispute Resolution Association (NYSDRA) offers attendees:
- new ideas in addressing conflict in special education meetings,
- tools to assist in communicating more effectively,
- information on dispute resolution options in special education,
- the benefits afforded by special education mediation, and
- opportunity to meet representatives from local organizations that aide in the special education mediation process.
Boxed lunch will be provided. Please indicate any dietary accommodations or food allergies by 1/24/19.
BACK-UP SNOW DATE: Thursday, February 7, 2019
Registration begins at 11:30am
To register, go to: http://supac.org/training/register-for-utica-special-education-mediation-training/ or register by phone at (315) 443-4336 or toll free 877-824-9555.Buy Tickets