February 7, 2019 –
This free two-hour informational session developed and presented by the New York State Dispute Resolution Association (NYSDRA) offers attendees:
- new ideas in addressing conflict in special education meetings,
- tools to assist in communicating more effectively,
- information on dispute resolution options in special education,
- the benefits afforded by special education mediation, and
- opportunity to meet representatives from local organizations that aide in the special education mediation process.
Boxed lunch will be provided. Please indicate any dietary accommodations or food allergies ASAP.
Registration begins at 11:30am
To register, go to: http://supac.org/training/register-for-utica-special-education-mediation-training/ or register by phone at (315) 443-4336 or toll free 877-824-9555.Buy Tickets