- Bullying & Students with Disabilities Guide (2014)–This publication provides information to parents, advocates, and school districts about the laws, regulations, and policies of bullying and harassment in schools.
- NYS Department of Education
- NYS IEP Guidance
- NYSED Test Access and Accommodations Manual
- NYSED UPDATE LISTSERV
- Regulations of the Commissioner of Education-Parts 200 and 201
- Special Education in Plain Language–A user friendly handbook on special education, law, policies and practices in NYS created and provided by the Special Education Task Force. It provides information for parents and families about laws, regulations, and policies affecting special education programs and services. Also available in Spanish.
- Engage NY
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities
- Parent Technical Assistance Center Network
SUPAC welcomes the distribution of all of its materials. If you do use SUPAC materials, please cite SUPAC as the source and please notify us which material you have distributed and the number of copies. This information is very important for SUPAC to receive continued funding.