Here are a few sample letters to help you get a start in putting your thoughts and or requests in writing. They are not meant to be used word for word, but more as ideas to help you get started to put it in writing. All letters are in Microsoft Word.
- Requesting Special Ed. Evaluations (English or Spanish)
- Not in agreement with your child’s IEP (English or Spanish)
- Requesting a Change in Child’s Records (English or Spanish)
- Requesting Extended School Year (English or Spanish)
- Requesting Records From School District (English or Spanish)
- Requesting Re-Evaluation (English or Spanish)
- Requesting Functional Assessment of Behavior and Positive Behavior Support Plan (English or Spanish)
SUPAC welcomes the distribution of all of its materials. If you do use SUPAC materials, please cite SUPAC as the source and please notify us which material you have distributed and the number of copies. This information is very important for SUPAC to receive continued funding.